About the Law Office of Koby Kirkland
I’ve been handling injury cases since obtaining my Texas law license in 2014. I know the process of how injury claims work, but more importantly, how to present a case in its best light to give it the best chance of a good recovery.
In 2020, I expanded my practice into Alabama, where the Law Office of Koby Kirkland, LLC is located in downtown Mobile. From here, I represent injury victims throughout Alabama and Texas, and nationwide in my federal tort and vaccine practices.
My wife, Catherine, is also an attorney in Mobile, where we live with our three children, Ben, Sam, and Claire, and our dog, Scout.
I represent injured folks because I like working for people—families and individuals, not corporations and businesses. From bad laws, unreasonable insurance companies, and the complicated legal process, in a lot of ways the deck is stacked against injured victims. Helping people who got a raw deal navigate these obstacles and get some kind of justice is why I do this work.
A quick rundown of my credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree with high honors from the University of Texas at Austin
- Law degree from the University of Texas School of Law, admitted to the Order of the Barristers for excellence in advocacy
- Admitted to practice law in Texas, Alabama, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- The American Association for Justice – Past Chair of the Federal Tort & Military Advocacy Section
- Member of the Alabama Association for Justice
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2019-2021
- Member of the 2021-2022 cohort of the Texas Opportunity & Justice Incubator